Transparency and Accountability
Info Sources Report
As part of its commitment to transparency and accountability, Ingenium publishes an annual report entitled Info Source: Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information.
Known as the Info Sources Report, this document includes a corporate profile, along with a wide range of information collected by Ingenium. More specifically, it describes functions, programs, activities, and related information holdings that are subject to Canada’s Access to Information Act and Privacy Act.
The Info Sources Report assists individuals exercising their rights under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, and supports the federal government’s commitment to facilitating access to information.
- Info Sources Report 2017 (PDF: 57Kb)
- Info Sources Report 2016 (PDF: 220Kb)
- Info Sources Report 2015 (PDF: 219Kb)
- Info Sources Report 2014 (PDF: 185Kb)
- Info Sources Report 2013 (PDF: 147Kb)